Over Night Caramel French Toast
If you want a sweet treat for breakfast, this is definitely something you want to try! It has a caramel twist with crunchy pecans. No need for syrup on these puppies! Can serve with chopped apples or bananas and whip cream.
15 Minutes and overnight soak
Makes 7-8 Servings
• 5 eggs, beaten
• 1 c milk
• 1 tsp Caramel Extract
• 16 slices of Bread or 1 Loaf of French Bread
• ½ c Butter, Melted
• 1 c Brown Sugar
• 2 tb Maple Syrup
• 1 c Pecans, Chopped
1. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cream and caramel extract.
2. Dip bread slices into egg mixture and place into greased 9×13 baking dish.
3. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Next Morning: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, syrup and pecans. Evenly pour over bread.
6. Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com