BLT Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo
Sometimes the same old thing gets boring. I like trying new things all the time and I love new twists to old favorites. To me, chipotle has a subtle smokey flavor that goes well with the savory flavor of crisp crunchy bacon!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Dried Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle Chile Powder or 2 Chipotle Peppers in Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 sliced of bread, toasted
- 4 slices of Cooked Bacon
- 4 slices of Tomato
Optional: Pickles, onions and avocado
- In a food processor or in a small mixing bowl, mix together mayo, lime juice and vinegar. Once combined add in sugar and rest of spices.
- Mix until smooth and store in air tight container for up to two weeks.
- Next, take your toast slices and dab on a dollop of chipotle mayo. Then layer on your bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions and avocados!
- Serve with some barbecue chips and enjoy!
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com