Grandma’s Chicken Salad
This sweet and tangy salad is great on those hot days when you want something light and refreshing. Fancy enough to bring to a party, easy enough to make it on the spur of the moment with leftover food!
• 4 c Shredded Chicken (Rotisserie or Canned)
• 1 c Sweet Red Grapes, Halved
• 1 c Pineapple Tidbits
• 1 c Chopped Red Apple
• ½ c Thinly Sliced Celery
• 1 c Mayonnaise
• 1 tsp Chicken Bullion
• 1 Salt and Pepper
• ½ c Slivered Almonds or Chopped Pecans
• ½ c Green Peppers or Onions
1. Mix mayonnaise with bullion, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
2. Mix all other ingredients together in large bowl,
3. Pour mayonnaise mixture over the other ingredients and mix until well coated.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Serve with fresh fruits!
This salad is great on croissants or your favorite bread. Serve on top of lettuce for a light hearty salad with a strawberry vinaigrette.
These pages do contain amazon affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com