- Lemon Crab Dip
Smooth and creamy, with a subtle hint of crab, lemon and onion!
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 6 oz. Canned lump crab meat
- 1 small lemon juiced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp season salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with salty potato chips or stalks of celery.
When adding lemon juice start out with half then taste and add more if needed.
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com