Hello Dolly Cookies
This recipe has been in my family for generations. Its one of the all-time best snacks! Guaranteed to be loved by all those who love sugary sweet melt in your mouth coconut chocolatey goodness!
Makes 8-10 Servings
- 2 c Graham Cracker Crumbs(About 10 crackers)
- 5/8 c or 10 tb Butter, Melted
- 1 c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ c Butterscotch Chips
- ½ c White Chocolate Chips
- 1 c Chopped Pecans (or Chopped Walnuts if you don’t have pecans on hand)
- 1 c Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 (14oz) can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 Baking Dish with aluminum foil and lightly spray with coconut oil. (The foil aids in getting the cookies out later down the road.)
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl until the evenly combined.
- Press the cracker crumbs to the bottom of your greased baking dish. (you can use the bottom of a cup to press down the sides of the dish to ensure an even layer.)
- Evenly cover the cracker crumb layer with all chocolate, butterscotch and white chocolate chips, shredded coconut and pecans.
- Evenly drizzle condensed milk over the top of the layers you just made in the dish.
- Cook dish in oven for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are golden brown, coconut is slightly brown and the middle is bubbly.
- Wait about 10 minutes for it to cool then pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com