This is one of those quick throw together meals that seem like it took hours to prepare. This one dish meal can really be stretched depending on how much pasta you want to add. I like to serve this with fresh lemon wedges and garlic toast. If more people show up for dinner than you thought, throw together Orange Jello Salad to add a little more food to the table.
Approx. 20 Minutes
Approx. 30 minutes
- 1lb Pasta ( add more if you want to stretch this meal for 6-8)
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach
- 5-7 Medium Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbs Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Lemons
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- While the pasta is cooking, steam your asparagus. Place rinsed and trimmed asparagus into a Steamer Basket and place into medium size pot. Add enough water to touch the bottom of the steamer. Steam asparagus for about 10 minutes or until they are tender. Take off of heat and set aside.
- In Large Skillet melt butter olive oil and garlic until aromatic. Then add mushrooms, spinach and the juice from one lemon. Cook until mushrooms become tender.
- Add Shrimp, cook until shrimp turn a bright pink and are heated all the way through. About 5 minutes.
- Combine asparagus into pasta and mix well. Stir in 2 tb parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh lemon juice and remaining 1 tb parmesan cheese.
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission would be paid to makeeatrepeat.com