Orange Jello Salad
Summer is here and with it a cool and refreshing salad! It has an amazing citrus flavor with yummy mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple.
Makes 6-7 Servings
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Package of Orange Jello
- 1 Small Can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 large can of Mandarin oranges
- ½ c Cottage Cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cool whip, orange jello and cottage cheese.
- Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges, then fold those into the cool whip mixture.
- Put bowl, covered in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow the jello to set up. Afterwards, serve and see all the smiles this treat brings!
These pages do contain affiliate links where a paid commission could be paid to makeeatrepeat.com