Almond Joy Coffee Creamer
I always run out of coffee creamer before the week is up. For these few instances I like to refer back to this recipe. It’s easy, simple and yet so delicious! For those of you who love locally roasted, fresh coffee beans check out Old Bisbee Roasters ! They roast unusual, small farm coffees and deliver them to you at the peak of flavor. Roasting for taste, rather than color, you enjoy the true character and subtleties each varietal has to offer! You can save $5 for for first time purchases. Cant beat a deal!
1. Combine all ingredients in a mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously until everything is completely mixed.
2. Store in fridge for up to two weeks.
How to use a French Press to make Coffee
1. Bring at least 4 cups of water to a boil and remove from heat.
2. While water is heating, fill press with hottest tap water to preheat glass. (This keeps your glass from any possible cracking because its going from one extreme temperature to anther.)
3. Grind ½ cup of beans or skip this step if you’re using pre-ground beans.
4. Pour out tap water from press and add in coffee beans.
5. Pour in 1 cup boiled water into the French press and stir ground beans. Let it steep for 3 minutes.
6. Then fill the French press with remaining boiled water. Mix for about 5 minutes to allow saturated coffee to mix with additional water.
7. Add on lid and strainer. Gently press strainer down to the bottom. Your coffee is ready to be served, add in some yummy creamer and you’re ready to enjoy a crisp refreshing cup of coffee!